St. Valentine’s Masquerade Ball 2018 in aid of the NRH Medical Social Work Valentine’s Fund, 17th of February 2018, in the Royal Marine Hotel in Dún Laoghaire.
A masquerade themed Valentine’s ball fundraising event is currently being organised by the NRH Medical Social Work Department to raise much needed funds for the ‘Valentine’s Fund’, a patient support fund, in the National Rehabilitation Hospital (NRH)
- Date: 17th of February 2018 at 7pm
- Venue: The Royal Marine Hotel Dún Laoghaire.
This event is a black tie affair, starting with a prosecco reception, three course meal, followed by music from the “Pat Fitz Band”.
All monies raised will go direct to provide financial support for NRH patients and their families who are facing significant challenges following a life altering illness/accident. This Fund was set up in 2007, and to date has provided an opportunity for the NRH Social Work Department to be responsive to individual and family needs in exceptional circumstances where no other resources may be accessible to them.
The funds are used exclusively for the benefit of patients and their families within the NRH. The Social Work Department allocates funding on the basis of assessed need and inability to source funding through other statutory and voluntary bodies.
We would deeply appreciate your support towards this upcoming fundraising event. There are a number of ways that you or your company can support the NRH Medical Social Work Department with this event:
- Sponsorship of a table: €900, which will include your business in the list of event sponsors displayed on each table on the night.
- Purchase of individual tickets which are €90 or a table of 10 which is €900.
- Sponsorship of wine/prosecco for the event.
- Contribution towards prizes for Raffle/Auction
- Direct donation: Cheques made payable to ‘NRH Foundation’ or donate online www.idonate.ie/NRHvalentinefund
We would be honoured if you would support the ‘Valentine’s Fund’ this year. If you require any further information or wish to sponsor/support this event, please contact the Valentine’s Ball Committee: Mags 089 4238517 or email: email@example.com