Make A Donation
Our work needs your help to continue.
You can specifically allocate your donation to any of the Programmes below as well as Therapies or General funds i.e. specific areas / services / equipment that donations will be used for.
- The Brain Injury (including Stroke) Programme
- The Spinal Cord Injury Programme
- The Prosthetic, Orthotic & Limb Absence Rehabilitation Programme
- The Paediatric Family- Centred Rehabilitation Programme
One of quickest and easiest ways of donating to the NRH Foundation is through the iDonate website.
To make a donation, please visit our idonate page.
Reasons to Donate to the NRH Foundation
- Donations will go towards equipment, projects and research that will help make a real difference to the lives of our patients at the NRH now and into the future.
- Your contribution will greatly help not only patients at the NRH, but also their families who require support.
- The NRH has an extensive education and research mandate and is actively engaged in the provision of education programmes for local and regional providers of healthcare services.
- You can choose what your donation will be used for, so you know what kind of difference you can personally make.
Please do whatever you can for the NRH Foundation and make a real difference today. Members of the general public, relatives of patients and former patients, staff and the local community have all donated valuable funds for the NRH Foundation. If you would like to make a donation or take part in organising a fundraising event, please contact us: E: email@example.com P: 01 235 5280
Can’t make a donation but want to help?
There are many other ways to get involved and support the National Rehabilitation Hospital. Do whatever you can for the NRH Foundation and make a difference today. Some other ways in which you can support the Hospital include:
- Nominating the NRH Foundation as one of the associated/supported charities with your employer.
- Becoming a volunteer.
- Support an existing or already established fundraising activity or event.
- Recycle your old mobile phones/printers and donate the money raised to the NRH Foundation.
If you would like to learn more about any of the above activities, please contact the fundraising office on 01 235 5280 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Various ways to donate to the NRH Foundation
As Ireland’s only specialist rehabilitation hospital, you can help us make a real and lasting difference in the rehabilitation services we can offer our patient group now and into the future. The NRH Foundation funds specialist projects, equipment and research that will help make a direct difference to the lives of our patients.
Giving regularly is the best way possible to support the NRH Foundation. Monthly donations provide regular income that enables us to make long term commitments to projects and services that desperately need our future financial commitment. We can claim Tax Relief on individual donations over €250 (€21 per month) given within the Tax year at no extra cost to you.
Once off Donation to the Charity
Making a once off donation to the Charity greatly helps the NRH Foundation in a much needed and appreciated way. We can claim Tax Relief on individual donations over €250 given within the tax year at no extra cost to you. To make an online donation through the following iDonate link. To donate by post, please send postal order, cheque, or bank draft to The NRH Foundation, The NRH, Rochestown Avenue, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Text NRH to 50300 to donate €2 to the NRH Foundation. Text costs €2. NRH Foundation will receive a minimum of €1.80. Service Provider: LIKECHARITY. Helpline: 076 6805278.
Leaving a Legacy in your Will
Leaving a legacy to benefit others can be one of the most wonderfully rewarding ways to give – and anyone can do it.
It does not matter how big or small the gift is – it will make a real and lasting impact in the lives of our patients in the National Rehabilitation Hospital (NRH).
Please click here to find out more information in regard to leaving a legacy to the NRH Foundation (path into PDF on legacies).
Donations in Memory
Please accept our deepest condolences if you have recently lost a loved one.
A donation in memory is a very special gesture that has a lasting impact on the lives of the patients of the NRH now and into the future.
Donations in lieu of flowers at a funeral or memorial service may also be considered. To assist in this, please do not hesitate to contact Edel Lambe, Fundraising Manager, on 01 235 5280 or email@example.com