NRH Foundation Charity Christmas Cards
Our Charity Christmas Cards are on sale now! Our Christmas cards were created by patients, both adults & children, of the National Rehabilitation Hospital (NRH). Each packet is €10 and contains 10 cards. Proceeds from the Christmas Cards will go direct to support the patients of the NRH, more specifically through Creative Arts Initiatives.
By purchasing these Charity Christmas Cards you are supporting adults & children on their unique rehabilitation journey in the NRH.
Art and photography play an important role in rehabilitation at the NRH. Both mediums can provide an excellent platform to empower patients, by developing their personal creative skills, and can help restore, remediate and rehabilitate a person’s level of functioning and independence in life activities following an accident, illness or injury.
These Charity Christmas Cards are now on sale for €10 per packet and available through:
- The NRH coffee Shop.
- Or Contact: Fundraising@NRH.ie or call 01-2355280 with your postal details to organise packets to be posted to you.
(p&p: €2.50 for one packet or €3.50 two to four packets, for larger quantities please contact us)
Payment can be made by:
- Cheque or postal order made payable to ‘NRH Foundation’
- Online using donate button above
- Bank Transfer:
- Bank Account name: NRH Foundation
- IBAN: IE04 BOFI 9011 1660 9445 72
- BIC Code: BOFI IE 2D
Corporate Christmas Cards:
- If you are a corporate company looking for charity Christmas Cards to send to your client’s this year call us on 01-2355280 or email fundraising@NRH.ie
- If you are interested in selling our Christmas cards in your work place, school fairs etc. please contact us on 01-2355280 or email fundraising@NRH.ie