NRH Foundation Charity Christmas Cards
We are delighted to announce we have launched our very first Charity Christmas Cards. Our new Christmas cards were created by patients, both adults & children, of the National Rehabilitation Hospital (NRH). Each packet is €10 and contains 10 cards. Proceeds from the Christmas Cards will go direct to support the patients of the NRH, more specifically through Creative Arts Initiatives.
We ran a competition over the summer, asking patients to submit Winter/Christmas themed art work and photographs. We established a Christmas Card Committee who then chose 10 images which have made up this year’s Christmas Cards.
For the launch of our very first charity Christmas Cards for the NRH Foundation, we held a small event in the NRH to mark the occasion and even baked some lovely brownies and tiffin slices from our own cookbook. We would also like to say a huge thank you to Starbucks, Cherrywood, for providing us with coffee and hot chocolate to mark the occasion!
These Charity Christmas Cards are now on sale for €10 per packet and available through:
- The NRH coffee Shop.
- Or Contact: Fundraising@NRH.ie or call 01-2355280 with your postal details to organise packets to be posted to you.
(p&p: €2.50 for one packet or €3.50 two to four packets, for larger quantities please contact us)
Payment can be made by:
- Cheque or postal order made payable to ‘NRH Foundation’
- Online using donate button above
- Bank Transfer:
- Bank Account name: NRH Foundation
- IBAN: IE04 BOFI 9011 1660 9445 72
- BIC Code: BOFI IE 2D
Corporate Christmas Cards:
- If you are a corporate company looking for charity Christmas Cards to send to your client’s this year call us on 01-2355280 or email fundraising@NRH.ie
- If you are interested in selling our Christmas cards in your work place, school fairs etc. please contact us on 01-2355280 or email fundraising@NRH.ie