The NRH Foundation was established in 1983. The Foundation’s role is to develop and manage the NRH Hospital’s fundraising activities and to encourage further philanthropic support towards its key aims.
Our mission in conjunction with the National Rehabilitation Hospital (NRH) is to:
Generate financial support for investment in enhancing services for patients, vital medical research and innovative approaches to medical care.
Manage, invest and disburse all funds raised for the benefit of ‘good causes’ in the NRH efficiently and with regard for donor’s wishes.
The NRH Foundation is a registered charity. It aims to raise financial support from the community for Patient care at the NRH.
- Respect – for beneficiaries and donors
- Excellence – through ethical fundraising and transparency
- Compassion – understanding the beneficiaries and donors needs
- Stewardship – responsible investment in the use of fundraising income
- Partnership – with the staff and wider community